Monday, May 21, 2012

Real Life-Is this my life?

Do you ever feel like in some moments everything just seems so perfect? Do you ever just want to capture that perfect moment and make it last forever? Or... Do you ever stop to ask yourself, "for real, is this my life"? I feel like I do that ALL the time... I mean just as for most of us we just go through our busy lives and then that one awesome sunset catches our eye and we suddenly are woke up from whatever we were stuck in and we finally see the beauty that life holds right before our eyes.


I am on such a high right now because of several things, I just signed myself up to going on a trip to Africa next summer (hello!! AFRICA WHAAA??), there is a thunderstorm outside, and I'm with my best friend in the whole wide world. ALL of these moments where I stop and go "for real, is this my life"? Can you feel the energy from me? I am so pumped. Just loving my life right now. Loving it so much I couldnt even wait to blog about it.


This morning before I got to see Helen I was sooo excited I barely even slept last night, legit like 4 hours tops. And even this morning I had extra time that I journaled about how excited I was. Just been constantly feeling blessed in a lot of areas of my life and especially in my friendship with Helen. Its not only a close sister friendship or just a friendship where we every once in a while talk about what God has done in our life. Nope...every day is a new day and every day we are pushing ourselves towards something, or at least I feel that way. I've been blessed to have several people in my life that have pushed me in directions like this but some take the reign and God puts them there for a reason and boy is it life changing. And let me tell you...MY LIFE IS CHANGING! Haha but really, it has been taking all kinds of twists and turns and its been a beautiful thing to stand back and just take in every once in a while.


Tonight being one of those nights. So get on my level people! :) Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment