Thursday, September 1, 2011

Real Life-Junior Year

Ahhh cant believe it is time for another year at school! Super pumped about it but its just crazy, I'm this old? :) Just kidding just kidding. It is going to probably be the best year to date. Last year was good there was a heck of alot of growing and alot of craziness and so this year my group of friends and I are working on filling in the gaps, living life, and loving each other the best that we can-even if it means giving them a hard time over a first date.


Its just another year that we get to grow together in the body of Christ, which is so cool to me. I wish that everyone could experience what I have got to experience since I came to Gardner Webb as a transfer sophomore. From day one I have been challenged, I have been loved, and the greatest of it all is that I've been free to be me, what more could I ask for.


My group of friends is the most absurd group of people anyone will ever be around. As I said earlier I wish everyone could experience each one of them the way that I have and it is just sooo good, we are very complex in our own ways, but we seriously know how to be "high on life" because never has a day went by where there wasn't enough laughter to spread around campus. It makes me smile so much just thinking about it. Maybe over the next few blogs or so I'll introduce you to them because they are great and they have changed my life and have brought so much light into my life. And the coolest thing about it all is that the extent of the love we have for one another doesnt just circle around us it just expands and we constantly are looking to reach out to others and bring them into this body of Christ that we were made for and should all have the chance to experience.


Love them, love college, definitely going to love Junior Year! Bring em out bring em out!


Reba & Chelsea
Court, Steph, Trem, Amy, & Hannah



Montreat
Amy, Chelsea, Me, MC, Amy
Katey (BEST FRIEND) & Me


Caroling Party- Dec 10'
Bmote and Me
Cleveland County Fair 10'
Baili, Steph, Me, Sara, & Faith
Chelsea's 21st birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment