Monday, September 5, 2011

Real Life- Hannah Vaughn a.k.a Banana

I said in the blog before this that I wanted to introduce you to some of my friends because they are really awesome people and deserve some shout outs, starting with this kid. :) Well she isnt really a kid but she can wear kid clothes haha, you can laugh, its cute.

Hannah Vaughn is some one who has shared lots and lots and lots of laughter with me over the past year, from her pretending to fall out of a chair, a window actually falling on my head, or having slapping wars which just look really absurd. I like to think of her as my little ball of sunshine because well, she is. I love being around her along with most people.



Top qualities about this girl. Probably one of the strongest people that I know, hands down. Now I'm going to be honest and say that Hannah and I havent been best friends crazy long, we do Young Life together so I've known her for a while but I was dumb and didnt attempt to get to know her sooner, boy was I missing out for sure. BUT despite the lack of effort, she still stood out to me because everyone just loved her and there was always laughter that surrounded her and I just knew she was special, and she is very special to me.

If you need someone to live in the moment with call banana because she will fully embrace whatever that moment is and laugh about it afterwards. She has a good heart and loves people and I love that she loves me because "All You Need is Love," am I right or am I right?

Love you Banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment