Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Real Life-Chelsea Hearne a.k.a. Chelhe





"I'm going to punch you"-famous words this kid and I tell each other almost every day. 


On a real life note, get it real life, haha anyways its only appropriate to crack jokes when it comes to writing about Chelsea because we just have such a good time together and are constantly cracking jokes at things and each other, more each other of course. She can drives me insane sometimes but is one of a few who make me happy just being around her. 


When I first met Chelsea, I immediately looked up to her because she has a way with people that just draw them to her, whether it's a stranger who needs a ride or the old man who comes to the coffee shop almost everyday. Her smile, brings smiles, and her heart for people, and passion for community gives people the sense of freedom and hope that they can do things, that if they want to make a change and want to grow, it's definitely possible, which is how I felt and still do.


But heres the thing, when it comes to this kid she is human so she too like most of us often lose sight of the things we are not only capable of but are built from. She is an amazing friend, I say this personally because she is truely a great friend to me but she knows how to love and thrives on spreading the love and the truth of God. God didnt pick the crazy intense, super awkward girl for nothing, he had good intentions thats for sure. She now currently resides on the craziest hall and dorm on the entire campus, she has crazy best friends that love every bit of her, she loves on a bunch of crazy soccer girls because athletes are people too, and she is a bright light in so so so many peoples lives.


I am extremely thankful for this girl every day of my life. I am thankful for Chelsea, Amy, Brittany, and Hannah, and others to come because my eyes have been opened to so much being around them. Their friendships are what keeps me pumped up about life. 


Love you Chelsea Hearne! 


p.s. you're a great friend, no you cant punch me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment