Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Real Life- Brittany Mote a.k.a Bmote

Hmmm....I dont even know where to begin when it comes to Brittany Mote. She's hilarious, she is sweet, she is one of the most caring people that I know, she worries too much, she is a selective vegetarian (Ill probably get in trouble for that one), and she is just straight up awesome.

This past summer Brittany and I had just a lot of time to grow together, we both had busy lives but when we had down time we spent it together and I just fell in love with her. Not that I didnt love her before but I definitely saw us as opposites, she tended to be high strung and I just didnt care but over time I have just learned so much about her and so much from her. I thought I knew how to love people well but she taught me how to love even more and with my whole heart. Her passion for the things that she is involved in runs so much deeper than most people and you can just see it in her eyes, and it rubs off for sure.

Me and Bmote
Cleveland County Fair 10'

But with all that love, you must have laughter and boy does she create laughter. Sometimes I wonder how in the world she would like all of us to respond to the ridiculous things she does but in the end we laugh. She also knows how to put on her sassy pants and just say whatever she's thinking. So watch out!

Seriously though, Bmote has been so big in my life over the years even when I didnt notice. I love her alot and I know you would to, and hey she would love you too because she is so good at loving people.

No comments:

Post a Comment