Sunday, April 29, 2012

Real Life-Caroline Netherland

Ok...so her last name really isn't Netherland, I just wanted to put something cool on her contact name in my phone. 


Any who, there have been several posts I've made of friends that are the most important people in my life and I could not leave this girl out of that list. Hmm...where to start


Oh I got it, first off I love reading her blog which here if you want to follow it carolines blog , she might kill me for this but her thoughts are important too! 


BUT besides her blog, real life she is probably one of the most unique people I have ever come across and I say that in a very positive way. When we hang out it is always an adventure that ends in real life talk... probably my two favorite activities in the world. I love to have a good time and play around with people but I love learning, learning about other peoples lives and seeing how God is using them, its a beautiful thing. 


Caroline is just another Godly woman who speaks into my life and its awesome. Her love for the Lord shines through in whatever she is doing and it a cool thing to watch and experience. Like myself, she is a thinker and so it is always fun to throw ideas back and forth from each other and laugh at how ridiculous we are and sometimes how ridiculous some of the situations we get in are. Ah and the way that she loves people, me especially, she is so intentional in all the relationships she comes across and is always so encouraging. I will sometimes not know what to say or do when she will speaks up and starts telling me something she loves about me, but I am thankful that she does because it pushes me to keep doing what I'm doing.


One funny thing is that she will always comment on how awkward she is...and don't get me wrong she is definitely awkward BUT what is something that sticks out most about her is no matter how uncomfortable she may feel, she is still going to approach that random person sitting in the corner and talk to them and make them feel apart of something even if its for like one minute haha...and I could go on and on about Caroline because that is how great she is, even if she doesn't admit it, I will for her.


Hmm...I think a good way to describe her would be, if you have ever seen Ramona and Beezus, she is like Ramona...such a child a heart but only wants to be apart of everything and everyone and love them in whatever form even if it means dancing in the rain with someone.


Love you Caroline! So thankful to have you in my life...




No comments:

Post a Comment