Monday, April 23, 2012

Real Life- The 3 Amigas

My favorite combo of people are myself, and my two friends Lydia and Helen. Most people might get annoyed by us or just think we are plain stupid but WE actually think we know how to have a pretty good time. But really.... I'll admit I am the most sensitive of the three of us but luckily neither one of them know how to express emotions, meaning they don't cry, so we are a pretty well balanced group haha. We can literally roll in the floor laughing at nothing, its like "oh the wall is white, hahahahaha." that is how ridiculous our friendship is.


I am extremely thankful for the amount of laughter these two especially bring into my life, even if you have such a crappy day that you don't even feel like there is a way for you to be happy, you cant help but to laugh at something one of them does or says. Most times having a 3 person group doesn't work out as well because there is always the odd one out, or the "third wheel" as we referred to it one time, but truth is 3 works perfectly. We constantly bring each other up, or if one has a bad day, there are two awesome people there to cheer you up...double the joy ya know :p 


Some of my favorite things about Lydia is that we both share crazy laughs, our friend Chelsea says one of us sounds like a hyenna off of the Lion King and the other sounds like Elmo. Absurd combination but its true. I love how real Lydia is, and how she loves everyone no matter what. Even though she is emotionless, she still is there for you whenever you need someone to listen to you and that is an awesome thing to have. She can be silly and roll around in the floor laughing and then on the opposite end be super chill and snuggle up and watch One Tree Hill with me.


Then there is Helen, I mentioned her in my earlier post but thats ok :)...some of my favorite things about her is that she too just loves people no matter who they are and I think that takes a special person especially in a world full of judgement. I love her hugs and that she is such a good snuggle buddy. I love that she will drop what she is doing to help a friend out and is willing to do whatever to make your day better.


Needless to say, I love these two people! 


Lydia & Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment