Saturday, June 23, 2012

Real Life-Ring Them Bells

Been missing my blogging lately so thought I would share a few thoughts real quick before I grab some dinner. Lately there is this song I have been obsessed with called Ring Them Bells, performed by Natasha Bedingfield but it was originally a Bob Dylan song.

I love this song for many many reasons that I wont go into right now but I will say look up the lyrics and maybe look into the meaning of the song as a whole its pretty cool. I just sit and put this song on repeat because it just gets my wheels spinning, so many emotions going through my mind from happy to sad to angry because basically this song is just one big wake up call for the world.

Today we went rafting down a river which if any of you knows how that goes, it takes many many hours haha its peaceful and kind of hot but you have no choice but to keep floating because there is no turning back once you start... which sometimes stuff like this is cool. Choices are always good but sometimes in life given only one choice allows us to accomplish and do things we never thought we could. I dunno...just a thought. Anyways with something like floating down the river you just sit in an inner tube and have conversation with people your with or just sit and think.

Personally, I think and reflect. I love nature and the beauty of all it. I would just keep looking up to the sky watching the clouds roll by, the sun go in and out of them, see the trees sway with the little bit of breeze there might be, its just so pretty. I laughed a lot in my head at some people who were just out on the river to get swasted, I was thinking they probably weren't thinking too much about the trees and the clouds which is fine but I do believe they were missing out, they didn't quite get to see the big picture of it all.

Ultimately thats why I love this song, it depicts the world that we live in, the big picture of it all that many of us are just so blind to. The world is full of so much beauty that is constantly covered up by hate, crimes, just a bunch of dumb stuff that shouldn't even matter. Really I could just keep on going but thats my spill for the day.

Much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment