Sunday, March 27, 2011

Real Life-My Life

Well here goes...


I've wanted to start a blog for a while now, I've had the design and everything set up and ready go, plenty of thoughts in my mind but procrastination tends to run my life these days. 


Where to start though? How about at my birthday which was on Feb 28th, I turned 20!! Yay, exciting! And as any awesome 20 year old I brought in my new year at the library with one of my best friends, Amy Brown. Soon as the clock hit 12 we stepped outside to dance around and sing. It was a lot of fun, and one of the most memorable things about my birthday this year. 


                                                                   Amy Brown and me


When it comes to turning twenty most people look at it as getting old, heck I was excited--my biggest thing was well, maybe now people will take me more seriously. haha I don't know what I was thinking on that one because I am most definitely a big kid and I am definitely okay with that. Can't go through life without a good laugh, and I have plenty of good laughs. So instead of choosing this year as a time to be taken more seriously I wanted this year to be a year of growth. I want to grow in many relationships that surround me, don't get me wrong a part of me is okay hiding in the back row but if I am going to have fun I got to take a front row seat. I want to grow in my relationship with Christ, in my relationship with my family, and the friendships that surround me daily here in college. 


Alright folks, I believe this is a solid start to my blog. Hopefully I can keep it up and you'll enjoy all my adventures that life has to offer. Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment