Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Real Life- Struggles

"Dont let evil get you down...."


The words to the same Drew Holcomb song I mentioned in the previous blog. Sometimes people can say really hurtful things, time and time again especially the ones you love and most respect because they know that they are the ones that hurt you most. Why? I really don't know because for me when people do this, it hurts so much that I consume myself in it for the longest time. 


Lately I've struggled to find worth and value in myself which is something one of my friends  just recently struggled with and I constantly reminded her that she was worth it and she is loved. Naturally she has constantly reminded me that I am too and will always be worth it and loved because Christ died for me too because we are all worth it. 


To be honest, sitting here typing this is a lot easier than actually believing it. It is hard to believe truth when so many lies surround you each day. Maybe by writing this blog I can remind myself that I am worth it and so loved.


Challenge of the day: Find a friend and hug them, let the know they are loved
Love this girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment