Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Real Life-Pompano Beach


Welcome to Pompano Beach, Florida everyone! Well I'm excited about this summer already because I get to spend a good bit of it in the Sunshine State, cant get any better right? 


Pompano Beach is near Fort Lauderdale if you've heard of either of these and is on the East Coast, which to me only means that I get to see some pretty awesome sunrises, depending on if I can get up that early. I prefer sunsets any other day but I'll take what I can get.




Anyways Florida, sunrises, what else does this summer have in store for me. Everything has been so far so good, the weather has been just right obviously it is hot in FL but where I am from in NC it has been hotter there than here. Around 7 o clock the sun isnt as crazy and there starts to be a nice breeze from the ocean, which did I mention I'm a hop skip and a jump from it, not far at all-even more exciting! 


Love it here! Cant wait to see what fun I can get into while I'm here! So far grandma or Mama B as I call her has me doing yard work, so if you have nothing to this summer, come on down.

No comments:

Post a Comment