Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Real Life- EMIE

Time for another friend introduction, someone who in the past month or so has been growing closer and closer to my heart and I am crazy thankful for, her name is Emie. I first met Emie through Young Life leader training, but I'm still not completely sure how we have become good friends but I know for sure its been an awesome journey so far. 


I'm not always a person who realizes when God is showing up in my life, I see His creations and admire the beauty of it all but generally things don't just jump out at me. Over the past couple years I've definitely seen Gods work through people He has placed in my life which is why I talk about my friends so much because they have worked in my life so much over the years and through them God is so clear to me. Through Amy, Chelsea, Hannah, Brittany, and now Emie, its a wonderful thing.


In Emie I see a strong woman through God, someone who doesn't take things for granted and always sees the glass half full. I see so much love from the way she loves her family to the way she loves the stranger sitting next to her in class, constantly pursuing people and finding good in everyone and everything. I see, patience, boy this is something I lack which is why its a quality I tend to admire most. I also see a good friend with a good heart who loves me for me and that is always something I am extremely thankful for and couldn't ask for anything more.


I love the friendship we share which we haven't shared for long but thats the exciting part, so much more to learn and many more memories to make and lots of laughter to share cause she's a funny one. I am so thankful for her and this opportunity to build a new friendship where the Lord is so evident. 

Love you Emie!

No comments:

Post a Comment